Thursday, December 17, 2009

Why wont my windows vista laptop print wirelessly with my hp desktop and printer?

i have the driver installed and the computer regonizes it when its plug straight in. i also have verizon phios through my whole houseWhy wont my windows vista laptop print wirelessly with my hp desktop and printer?
Its the printer connected to the desktop PC?





If so you must share the printer out to the network.





Go into printers in control panel , right click the printer and select sharing, share the printer out and on the laptop, add a new printer from the network and not locally.Why wont my windows vista laptop print wirelessly with my hp desktop and printer?
Simply share the printer to the network.
check the status on the printer maybe it can't do wireless or the printer isn't recognizing the wireless connection

No comments:

Post a Comment