Saturday, December 26, 2009

HP Printer Paper Type settings help. and why is HP tech support so stupid?

I just bought this HP printer yesterday. I am printing my own wedding invitations on glossy presentation paper. When I have the paper type set to presentation paper or plain it prints awesome BUT it smears all over the place. Then i changed paper type to HP Brochure %26amp; flyer paper, glossy or hp everyday photo paper, semi gloss and it drys instantly and looks good but the only thing is that all my whites look pink. So I call HP tech support and was on the phone for an hour with them but of course no solution they blamed the paper but it was $45 for 150 sheets so its pretty high quality and yes it is for inkjets not lasers.HP Printer Paper Type settings help. and why is HP tech support so stupid?
Search of ';HP Glossy Presentation Paper'; shows only ';Color Laser Paper';, nothing about for inkjet use. What part number *did* you get? The only one I found for inkjet is ';Brochure and Flyer paper, Glossy';.





And you *are* using genuine HP ink, right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment