Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do I configure IE 7 to accept an HP PSC 2210 Printer?

HP doesn't have an update yet for compatibility with the IE 7 browser. Is there a way to configure the browser to accept the printer? I need for the HP Director dialog box to come up and it won't do it with IE 7 installed. Beats me why.How do I configure IE 7 to accept an HP PSC 2210 Printer?
Uhm, Internet Explorer doesn't manage your printer. Windows manages your printer; however, if you find that web pages don't print out correctly in IE7, then it's a bug in IE7 and not your printer driver.





If you are able to print from other programs, then the problem isn't with the printer driver.





Contact Microsoft and report the printing problem that you are experiencing with IE7.How do I configure IE 7 to accept an HP PSC 2210 Printer?
install the regular printer drivers with ie 6 then install ie 7. worked with me!
IE7 is not even remotely close to IE6.x





there are tons of incompatibility problems with the new browser
Try reinstalling the HP software. Typically the Data Access links are created during the install process.

No comments:

Post a Comment