Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My HP PSC 1610 printer will not print PDF files clearly?

The printer will function and will sound like its printing but either there will be nothing on the paper or the print will be very light. I have tried changing the settings so it will print darker, but the text will still come out pretty light and the images in the PDF file will not print. I just put in a new ink cartridge and Word documents print out fine. Any suggestions? My HP PSC 1610 printer will not print PDF files clearly?
Here are some steps that may or may not help you but ill try give it a go:


-Try different paper


-May need a new cartridge


Here is a link that will help you : http://www.picturecorrect.com/photograph鈥?/a>





Thats it from me





Former Computer Technician





Email me if you have questions





Computertechnician@ymail.com

1 comment:

  1. My HP officejet 5510 All-In-One does the same thing. It prints everything fine, just not PDFs. It used to, but then it stopped. I have replaced the cartridge. I have turned it off and on again I have reinstalled drivers. Nothing works.

    ReplyDelete