Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My HP Deskjet 3910 printer won't print out my documents?

I took the cartridge to office max today to get a refill on my black ink and everytime I print out a text document it prints but the pages are blank with no ink on them. It also says my black ink is running low but I just got it refilled. I tried uninstalling the software, then reinstalling it and the problem still persists. If anyone could help me I would be very grateful thanks!My HP Deskjet 3910 printer won't print out my documents?
Try shaking the cartridge and try it again. If that doesn't work , go back to office max tell them its not working. And ask them demonstrated the ink cartridge to print in their shop. If that works, then yours computer problem or may be your printer is not recognizing the refill cartridge. If doesn't work in the shop, ask for refund.My HP Deskjet 3910 printer won't print out my documents?
Double check to make sure the protective tape has been fully removed.


Confirm the cartridge is truly 'refilled'


Ensure the calibration is set. Some times the heads need re-aligning when a cartridge is replaced/refilled.
Are you sure that you've removed the clear tape, covering the print head, on the cartridge?
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment