Saturday, December 26, 2009

Is the HP photosmart c4435 a good printer?

My old printer HP deskjet 5550 is starting to break down. I'm looking to buy a new cheap printer that's BETTER than this one, and good for printing out college essays and the likes.





I found an HP photosmart c4435 at my local Walmart that was on sale for $50. It's an All-in-one printer/scanner/copier. Should I buy it? The price seems a bit too cheap, maybe it has some major issues. What do you guys think?Is the HP photosmart c4435 a good printer?
In general you get what you pay for, but remember to figure in the cost-per-print, you may be paying much more in the long run because of ink usage.A great quality printer from Kodak is what I use and the ink lasts a lot longer than HP's and are much cheaper.


Here's a link to them: http://www.kodak.com/eknec/PageQuerier.j鈥?/a>





You can even type in your ZIP to see where to buy locally.

No comments:

Post a Comment