Monday, December 21, 2009

I am in the market for a new HP inkjet printer - which one to buy?

I am looking for a more compact portable printer. I am interested in ';wireless'; but do not want to pay the price tag of approx $300.00. Printer experts out there - what do you recommend??I am in the market for a new HP inkjet printer - which one to buy?
i would definitely recommend this one,i have included the link for you.a friend of mine has the exact same one and he said he has no problems with it whatsoever and he is very very happy with it.This one has built-in wireless and Ethernet connectivity.the second link is one less expensive and also has wireless connectivity.The third link i narrowed the search down a little and it gave me two printers.any of the Hp printers in the links should do you just fine.i do not use anything but Hp myself.I am in the market for a new HP inkjet printer - which one to buy?
not an HP.





I would look into a canon I90.





HP used to make a great printer, however this is no longer the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment