Monday, December 21, 2009

My newish HP photosmart printer scanner creates a faded picture and print?

I have used new ink 2x', did diagnostic test, alligned cartridges, set resolutions on my lap top.


Am I missing a setting? Even just plain greyscale copying prints faded. HelpMy newish HP photosmart printer scanner creates a faded picture and print?
The print heads could be clogged, put a piece of plain paper the size of a photo piece in and in the diagnostic area there should be like most other prints a dialoge box or area to clean or flush print heads.





Sometime depending on the use or number of prints you have already done they can get clogged, take out the cartridge and use some icopropyl alcohol or an alcohol wipe, to clean the cartridge head.





Also if you have the one with the reserve ink level setting this limits the unnessessary ink use to 80%.





I am a MCSE and A+ tech and run my own business, I have helped set up photo prints from Kodak to Canon and HP, this seems to be a common issues with some printers.My newish HP photosmart printer scanner creates a faded picture and print?
diagnostic and alignment pages always come out in a low quality.





If the actual print is coming out as such bump of the quality of print, or invest in a better paper. A smoother paper has a lower absorption and thus a sharper print.
You may be getting low on ink, you can also check the type of paper you are using. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment