Saturday, December 26, 2009

My HP printer keeps going off line and won't respond to my PC. How do I solve this problem ? I'm new at this

very likely you haev a faulty driver.





re-install the driver from the manufacturer supplied CD, or download it from the manufacturer website.My HP printer keeps going off line and won't respond to my PC. How do I solve this problem ? I'm new at this
you dont need it to go online anyhooMy HP printer keeps going off line and won't respond to my PC. How do I solve this problem ? I'm new at this
uninstall the driver completely and then disconnect the printer from ur computer.





then install the software and do not connect the printer to the computer until the software asks for the printer.





should work after that.
recheak all your connections from the printer to the p.c. cables can be bad...even new ones ...probably best also to go to your add/remove in the control panel and remove software for printer and reload again. windows can be pickey sometimes..

No comments:

Post a Comment