Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My HP printer is not working?

i have an HP printer..as far as i remember i had only two refills and i know that my cartridge is still full of ink..but it doesn't print it only eats the paper and tells me that there is a paper jam..hmm..what should i do? do you think it stopped working cause of the refills and should i always buy an original cartridge?My HP printer is not working?
IT IS NOT INK!check the paper tray and set the paper aliner in the paper tray! see if it works and if not email me on black-shadow-3@hotmail.com and ill se if i can help some more!My HP printer is not working?
if you used a generic ink the chances are your jets are clogged...you need to run the cleaning utility and yes buy only the manufacturers ink for the printer...as you are experiencing one of the main problem with generic refillable ink..
Here is you're best bet





Contact HP





Here is the HP site, You have several options. On line live chat, email or telephone tech support (Telephone support is not free unless it is still under warranty)





I use and like their service





It is a FREE 24/7





If it is still under warranty (Less than a year old) call 1-800-474-6836
Just call the 24/7 tech support line: 210-200-9392

No comments:

Post a Comment