Saturday, December 26, 2009

My HP Lasserjet 4000 printer has stopped working. It seems like the signal is not getting to the printer.?

There are no jams and, and the computer is set up for the correct printer.The ready light comes on, but nothing happens when I click print at the computer.My HP Lasserjet 4000 printer has stopped working. It seems like the signal is not getting to the printer.?
I am currently dealing with this same problem!!!


Did you recently update any software. I just installed windows xp sp2. My problem has something to do with the firewall blocking my printer!! Good luck!!My HP Lasserjet 4000 printer has stopped working. It seems like the signal is not getting to the printer.?
tyr all the tips given earlier it will help you a lot
First reboot your PC (if you haven't already).





If the printer is connected to your PC via USB, unplug the USB, reboot your PC and re-connect the USB to the PC.
try going to the control panel - admin tools - services. Go down to 'print spooler', click and hit the restart button that should come up next to it.
Try a parallel/USB cable if not already. It may be the jet direct card.

No comments:

Post a Comment