Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Help My hp printer laserjet 1010 printer isn't printing properly!?

I know this is gonna sound stupid but i never had to sort the ink out in printer. Do I need to replace whole thing or can I refill. It was unused for a long while and it now prints at side but not middle of document. Someone said it may have dried out or something. There are so many different things on internet about print refill and I am confused. Any ideas?Help My hp printer laserjet 1010 printer isn't printing properly!?
Hi you can refill it the catridge for just Rs.800 (Indian Currency). And it works like a charm. But, the main draw back is the quantity it prints. Let's assume, if a original catridge is used for printing it will give 10000 copies (plain text) per month. whereas a refilled catridge just gives 4000-5000 copies. quality will be also different, but we will not find it.





In your case, u had not used the catridge and say it prints sides and not middle which means it has been dried and the pins are not capable of printing. It is waste of time and money to refill it. Just go and buy a new catridge.





I'm working for education department and we have 4 hp printers. for 2 printers we use refilled catridges and for other 2 originals.Help My hp printer laserjet 1010 printer isn't printing properly!?
printer refill is not a good idea, i did it once and it messed up my printer

No comments:

Post a Comment