Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Can I use my HP printer with a Macbook?

http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/uk/en/ho/WF25a/18972-18972-238444-410635-410635-3194493.html





I have this printer...will I be able to use it with a Macbook?





Thanks for your help! xCan I use my HP printer with a Macbook?
yes! i have this printer and i use it with my macbook everytime! when you get the printer there are two discs to install. one is for windows, one is for macs. read the directions and you will know what to do!Can I use my HP printer with a Macbook?
Hi!


Yes it is possible but depends on your OS.


I did on OS X 10.3 with a compatible cups driver and a network/parallel adapter.


I used an Intel Netport, but every adapter should work (e.g. SEH).





I think OS 10.3 and newer should work with the cups driver coming up with OS X.


In OS X 10.5 its called Gutenprint. just try some HP drivers.


regards-------------------------------…


There is a FAQ entry about Parallel-to-USB conerter cables at http://gutenprint.sourceforge.net/p_FAQ_…





You will need to use a gimp-print/gutenprint driver which is provided with Mac OS X (called ';HP LaserJet 6 series'; or so).



Easily.





Macs come with hundreds of drivers you could possibly need, in some rare cases when it doesn't have the driver you need, OSX automatically searches for it on the net (if you're connected to the net).
There should be no reason you can't. Search HP's website for the MAC driver. (I don't know how MAC drivers work but I'm sure it will).
Yep.


My mom has a Macbook and her HP is installed into it.





Good luck!
yes u could use it with any computer or laptop as long as it can connect to a printer
probably
you have probaly guessed the ansewr by now, (its yes).
sure why not

No comments:

Post a Comment