Monday, December 21, 2009

I have Hp printer deskjet 3915 and how do I find ink levels ?

I used to get a pop up window showing me when it was low and I got so tired of it I turned it off but don't know how to run it on. And also, I went to help Compaq and my puter was running slowly and they said adjust mouse pointer click time and it sped up my puter,how does that work????????????I have Hp printer deskjet 3915 and how do I find ink levels ?
you have not installed the printer software that will install the printer assistant. The printer assistant will allow you to view ink levels. You could go to hp.com and download the software for your printer.
  • loan
  • 1 comment:

    1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog post.


      Hp deskjet ink

      ReplyDelete