Saturday, December 26, 2009

My HP printer, brand-new, won't print black and white, only color. Cartridges are full.?

It will print jpeg and color text okay, but nothing black and white. It goes through the motions as if it is printing, but the result is a blank page. Software has been installed correctly I believe, and this happens on both my husbands and my computer. thanks!My HP printer, brand-new, won't print black and white, only color. Cartridges are full.?
check to see if the black and white ink cartridges are full and inserted properlyMy HP printer, brand-new, won't print black and white, only color. Cartridges are full.?
Above answers are correct: check the physical stuff first.


On some brands, you have to tell the printer you want only black %26amp; white (for documents).


Do that in the 'properties' settings for the HP; maybe 'Advanced' or 'print options.'
make sure that the shipping tape is off the black ink cartrage

No comments:

Post a Comment