Saturday, December 26, 2009

I lost the disk to install my printer it is a hp psc750?

and my computer will install it but my printer is not on the list..and it says to find which other printer on the list would also work with mine... does anybody know?I lost the disk to install my printer it is a hp psc750?
go to the hp web site and down load new ones





go to this link and select your operating system





and then click to down loadI lost the disk to install my printer it is a hp psc750?
go to www.hp.com - then to the drivers and downloads section.


search for your model of priter and grab the drivers that are posted there.


Install the drivers.


End of problem.
http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/Tec鈥?/a>





go here and get it.
try going to the hp website. Alot of times they will have a downloadthere for it to install.
go onto the HP website and download the driver off there if its not on there google it you should get it
Go to the Hp website and download the needed drivers/software
go directly to the Hp website and you will be able to download the software free.
Try the HP site, look under drivers.
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment