Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My HP 648C printer doesn't always print the whole sentence. What can I do to correct this?

Trying to print an e-mail, the sentences seem to be cut off. I have a Dell Inspiron B120 laptop, is there any adjustment that I can make with the computer to correct this?My HP 648C printer doesn't always print the whole sentence. What can I do to correct this?
If you haven't already done so, reinstall the driver.My HP 648C printer doesn't always print the whole sentence. What can I do to correct this?
When you print out from email, you have to make sure your printer is set properly. It must be set to email print. The other solution is to set the layout in printer properties to landscape instead of portrait.


Good luck and have a great day.
sounds to me like u may need to clean the cartrigde or update the drivers from either hp or windows update
Try seting the page margins smaller.

No comments:

Post a Comment