Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Can I use just one ink cartridge in my hp printer?

I have yet to see a deskjet printer from HP continue to print if one of the cartridges runs out. Most manufacturers set their printers up this way. It'll start giving you messages about replacing the ink and it will stop printing until you replace it.Can I use just one ink cartridge in my hp printer?
You will have to have both cartridges in the printer or it will not work.


If you want a cheaper way to get your cartridges filled rather than buying new ones, you can go to a drugstore in your town and get them refilled for about half the price as buying new ones. I use Walgreen's, they charge $15 per refill, whereas, I pay $30 for a new cartridge. I mention this because I figure that you are trying to use one because it's so expensive to buy another one, and you are out of ink.Can I use just one ink cartridge in my hp printer?
No,you need both cartridges to mix the black with the color to create black, or true black
Most printers require both cartridges.
Yes
ya but i will have to be black

No comments:

Post a Comment