Monday, December 21, 2009

Where can find which hp printers use which cartridges? I have hp 56 cartridges & need printer that uses them?

I have several hp 56 cartridges and my current hp printer is down and no longer sold. It seems like all the hp printers i am locating use different cartridges. Hopefully, I can find a solid hp printer that does color and black and white and uses these cartridges. tksWhere can find which hp printers use which cartridges? I have hp 56 cartridges %26amp; need printer that uses them?
I am sure a #56 cartridge can be used on many.I have a HP 5650 Deskjet that uses 56 and 57/58.The printer is old but really does a good job whether just printing documents or photographs.It does an excellent job on photographs.





TwoBucketWhere can find which hp printers use which cartridges? I have hp 56 cartridges %26amp; need printer that uses them?
Probably the easiest way to find what cartridge goes to what printer is to do a search on the cartridge number, and goto the site and see what printer they are listing the cartridge for.
HP Officejet 5610 All-in-One uses the HP #56 ink cartridge. More info is at www.hp.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment