Thursday, December 17, 2009

I have windows vista and i use a HP deskjet All in one printer, scanner, copier and I want to be able to edit?

I want to scan and then be able to edit the text. but it goes to PDF and I can't edit it in my MS Word when it's in the PDF. How can I get it to go to MS Word , or something, so I can edit the text. I would like to be able to save it in a word doc as well. thanks.I have windows vista and i use a HP deskjet All in one printer, scanner, copier and I want to be able to edit?
I have found you need to use TextBridge for a free program that is an OCR reader when you scan. It works fairly well and is the only free one I have found.I have windows vista and i use a HP deskjet All in one printer, scanner, copier and I want to be able to edit?
I believe Adobe Acrobat Reader has an export function for MS Word. If not it is the full version. If not then go to http://www.sourceforge.net and search for a pdf editor that will work in windows.
You have to get a OCR software to convert the scan image or PDF to word.


I used ABBYY and it was very good.


Adobe suite also can do the OCR.

No comments:

Post a Comment