Thursday, December 17, 2009

My hp printer is not printing stuff from my windows vista pc.my printer is hp Deskjet F4180.Can u help me?

Only if you repost with more info.





Has it ever printed from your vista pc?





Did you install the Vista driver?





Does it show up under Printers and Faxes?





Is there output waiting in the print queue?





From which application are you printing?





Have you tried rebooting and printing from a different application?





Have you tried turning the printer off and on again?My hp printer is not printing stuff from my windows vista pc.my printer is hp Deskjet F4180.Can u help me?
you have to update your driver in order to work in vist, download it from the following link:





http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softw鈥?/a>





choose ';HP Deskjet Full Feature Software and Drivers '; its only 166 MB.

No comments:

Post a Comment