Thursday, December 17, 2009

Will my UK HP colour laser printer work in Canada?

Am moving to Ontario Canada from Scotland and have a large HP colour laser printer, will I require a transformer for it and where could I buy one and does the Canadian paper size fit a uk printer and will I be able to get toner for it?Will my UK HP colour laser printer work in Canada?
Don't see why you wouldn't. Toner is pretty much the same where ever you go and if the office stores, bestbuy whatever doesn't happen. You should have no problem buying it online if need be. The only difference you may run across depending on where you go, are power outlits.Will my UK HP colour laser printer work in Canada?
It likely won't be able to use our 120Volts AC/ 60 cycles power, so you'll likely need a voltage adapter, from The Source / Radio Shack, but everything else should be OK.





We use the same paper sizes as the U.K. does, and HP toner is the same worldwide. Future Shop and Staples carry them, to name only a few stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment