Thursday, December 17, 2009

How can I use my hp c5180 printer through my wireless router without having the software installation disk?

If you are missing the disk you can get the drivers from HP's website.





http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softw鈥?/a>





You have to have drivers installed for the computer to communicate with the printer.How can I use my hp c5180 printer through my wireless router without having the software installation disk?
add a printer when you are in printers and faxes or printers:





Choose network installation and browse for the printer you are going to use. Make sure that the printer is connected to the router first before you do this. You may need to turn off your firewall in case it blocks you from detecting the printer.





You are usingthe built in drivers from your computer when you go this route.

No comments:

Post a Comment