Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Which inf file should I used to setup HP Officejet5610 to DLink printer server?

Recently I bought a D-Link printer server. I would like to connect my HP Officejet 5610 to this printer server. During the setup, i was prompted to printer driver which is (.inf) file. I inserted the hp installation CD, and there are a few .inf files. I have tried all but all failed to install. Please help!!Which inf file should I used to setup HP Officejet5610 to DLink printer server?
If you already have a driver for the printer isntalled, simply right click it, select properties, then ports, and create a NEW TCP/IP port withthe IP Address of the Dlink server.





If printer NOT installed, connect it via USB, install normally then do as above !





%26lt;%26lt; got a dlink print server and that's easiest way

No comments:

Post a Comment