Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I'm using an Hp photosmart printer. I downloaded the software from the website, but now it keeps reinstalling!?

every week or so the software for my hp photosmart printer reinstalls itself, so that i now have an hp photosmart 1, 2, 3, and 4. It continues to do this, even after uninstalling and then installing again, which i've done several times. does anyone else have this problem, and how do i fix it??I'm using an Hp photosmart printer. I downloaded the software from the website, but now it keeps reinstalling!?
I had that problem w/ vista and photosmart. You have to make sure that you use the ';safe to disconnect'; button. Or you have to shut down your computer, disconnect the printer and restart computer. then reverse when reconnecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment