Thursday, December 17, 2009

What am I doing wrong with setup? I had a problem with my HP F380 printer.?

My printer kept saying that it had no paper. the orange E kept showing up. I did everything the HP website told me to do. The printer no longer says its out of paper, but it wont print. I uninstalled the software, then reinstalled it. But It said it had a fatal error in installing it. What does that mean? What do I need to do the fix this? The website said it had no immediate fixes for the problem.What am I doing wrong with setup? I had a problem with my HP F380 printer.?
Is there any physical movements in the tray which lifts your paper and the cartridges. If it is there its ok with your printer. then just do one thing remove the printer from the printer and faxes in the control panel and remove the software. plug out the printer. restart the pc. don't plug in the printer. just insert the cd. and install the software when the installer ask for the printer. turn on the printer and plug it to ur pc. after installation it will work perfect. if there is not physical movement in the tray and there is a hardware problem.What am I doing wrong with setup? I had a problem with my HP F380 printer.?
Uninstall the driver/software. Re-start your computer and re-install the software. Make sure that the printer should not be connected to the computer when installing the software. Only connect it after when you are directed to turn the printer on and connect the usb connection to the computer. Wait until the installation process is completely finished. Restart the computer if required.

No comments:

Post a Comment