Thursday, December 17, 2009

My printer (hp deskjet f340) Doesn't print anything from my computer. It copies or scan but do not print?

Ok, I can copy documents and scan and all kind of functions with my printer, but when it comes to print any document from my computer It seems that the file doesn't go from the computer to the printer info. Anyway I hope someone can help me with this because I need to print a very important document. Thank you..My printer (hp deskjet f340) Doesn't print anything from my computer. It copies or scan but do not print?
I'm coming to the conclusion that you have a network printer (one that is connected to your modem through a cable or a wireless printer) so it would make sense that it would copy or scan even if it isn't printing.


Step 1:


Make sure that your printer is plugged into your modem correctly and make sure it's on. If is is, follow the next step.


Step 2:


Go to the control panel and remove the HP software that you installed when you first got the printer.


Step 3:


Insert the disk in the box that came with your printer and follow the wizard.


If this doesn't work, send me an email with your operating system (Windows XP, Vista, 2000, Mac os X) and I'll give you other optionsMy printer (hp deskjet f340) Doesn't print anything from my computer. It copies or scan but do not print?
First of all reboot your computer and try to print again the document u want to print. Does your printer connected directly to your machine. What is the error message displayed on taskbar once u send a command to the printer? Did u tried to print a document on notepad?

No comments:

Post a Comment