Thursday, December 17, 2009

My new HP officejet 4215 printer keeps disconnecting me from my dial up internet connection?

How do you solve this problem. I have called HP Support 6 times and they have not been able to help me. I am getting very frustrated. I have tried all kinds of things to correct the problem, but haven't been able to figure it out yet. It usually disconnects me in about 2 minutes after turning on the printer. If I leave the printer off, my connection will stay on for days if I so wish.My new HP officejet 4215 printer keeps disconnecting me from my dial up internet connection?
I seriously doubt the printers disconnecting you, if the phone line is ran threw the printer then your computer, try running it straight to the computer, or with a spliter, or it may be too much for one line to run so concider running another line.

No comments:

Post a Comment