Monday, December 21, 2009

My hp officejet d135 flashes ';scanner failure'; Turning printer off and back on does not work. What can I do?

Turn power off and back on again is the message that flashes under ';scanner failure';. This is an all-in-one fax, copier, and scanner and is mainly used for the copier. The scanner failure has caused the other two functions to fail also.My hp officejet d135 flashes ';scanner failure'; Turning printer off and back on does not work. What can I do?
u could try uninstalling it and reload the driver .. make sure ur usb is working ryt also ... then it may be a hardware failure ..My hp officejet d135 flashes ';scanner failure'; Turning printer off and back on does not work. What can I do?
the scanner is broken get a new one
Sometimes I've found when installing software from a disk it will occasionally not fully load but may still allow me to perform basic functions with my hardware. Sooner or later I discover the error and find that I must uninstall and then reinstall my software. This has been the case in most situations that I've had similar to your own issue. Give it a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment