Thursday, December 17, 2009

My HP Deskjet 3820 printer carriage is not moving, please help me, my printer is Out of warranty?

When I open the top cover of printer, carriage is at the left side.My HP Deskjet 3820 printer carriage is not moving, please help me, my printer is Out of warranty?
As per your mail the issue you are experiencing indicates that it is carriage stall.





Please visit the following web site and follow the instructions to release the carriage stall.





http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/docum鈥?/a>





Now follow the instructions to print a self test page which proves the printer hardware functionality.





1-Turn the printer on.


2-Press and hold the POWER button.


3-Press the RESUME button four times.


4-Release the POWER button.





The printer should be able to print the test page. However, if the printer is unable to print the test page then the printer may needs to be sent to service.My HP Deskjet 3820 printer carriage is not moving, please help me, my printer is Out of warranty?
Power On your Printer and open the cover. Pull out the carriage manually to the right side. SWitch Off the printer and switch on again. If it moves to the left automatically, your printer stall's spring is loose or the problem may have been solved but if it remains without moving. your printer's carriage is defect.





Get it functioning from a Dealer nearby. Don't worry. They wont charge you that much.





BYE
good sales on printers friday
how old is the printer? Mine broke down a couple of months ago and I could not believe how the price has gone down. I ended up getting a printer scanner for less than it would cost to have someone look at my HP printer.
Look and see if the ';Drive Belt'; is broke/off track. If, it off track, put it back on and usually the drive motor adjust to tighten the belt or there may be tension wires that tighten. Do not over tighten, just make the belt feel firm with some movement. All I can tell on here without seeing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment