Tuesday, December 15, 2009

If I have a HP printer (HP Photosmart D7360), how do I check how much color ink I have on it left?

go to Start


then go to control panel


go to Printers and faxes


Right click your printer


in the drop down menu there will be Printer preferences click it


then go to color in the tab


then clikc Printer Services


then go to estimated ink level in the tab.


good luckIf I have a HP printer (HP Photosmart D7360), how do I check how much color ink I have on it left?
Most installed HP Printer software contains a 'toolbox' somewhere. Commonly there is a printer icon in the tray, bottom right. If you have one, right click and 'open toolbox'. Usually there are three tabs in the toolbox, one being 'estimated ink level'. Select it to view the ink levels.If I have a HP printer (HP Photosmart D7360), how do I check how much color ink I have on it left?
Start


Settings


Printers and faxes


Right click your printer


Printer preferences


Services


Click service this device


Estimated ink level

No comments:

Post a Comment