Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I have an HP printer/scanner and I want to scan a picture.......?

but I don't know how but I can print easily without problem.I have an HP printer/scanner and I want to scan a picture.......?
Providing us with a Model number would help in answering this question.





On my All-in-one 4180, I just place the piece to be scanned on the glass, face down, then hit the scan button. And just follow the on screen instructions.





Or if worse comes to worse, I read my instruction book.I have an HP printer/scanner and I want to scan a picture.......?
If you want to scan it onto the computer put your picture in and then press scan and make sure your computer is on then follow the steps. If you want to copy a picture, put your picture in and then press copy in either black or color. If you want to make more than one copy press the button next to copies to increase your amount.
Most of these will work as a copy machine....


Unhook it from the computer - put your picture on - and hit the color copy button....

No comments:

Post a Comment