Tuesday, December 15, 2009

How can i change the font setting of HP printer?

i have hp deskjet 3650 printer. once i had updated my computer's operating system (window XP) in nepali language...after a while i uninstall it. but it was not completely removed.. so whenever i print documents it prints numbers in nepali language(non-english) although print preview shows english font..


Is there any way to change my printer's font setting so that i could print numbers in english?


i appreciate ur words..How can i change the font setting of HP printer?
Hi. Try uninstalling the printer from device manager. Then scan for new hardware. If you have the original CD load that first before you scan.How can i change the font setting of HP printer?
I have a HP printer/copier/scanner and all the functions worked fine until I upgraded to Windows XP, and recently I found out that my ISP (SBC-AT%26amp;T Yahoo) isn't exactly compatable with Windows XP. My guess is that you should investigate the compabability of your printer w/ Windows XP, or maybe you might need to install the most current printer driver. The HP website can scan your system too to see what's wrong, but I can't remember how I got there before, so this is all I've got:


http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/docum鈥?/a>


(I also haven't been able to uninstall my printer or able to install it again, it's been a real pain in the as*!) Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment