Monday, December 21, 2009

Desktop HP6220 at Comet for 600gbp, including HP printer, 1GB usb, norton antivirus.. any good you think?

I haven't looked at pcs for the past 6years until I got mine stolen and now need to get a new one.


Can you advise me on a good deal?


I like my films my pictures my music on a good fast pc. Any advice welcome. Thanks.Desktop HP6220 at Comet for 600gbp, including HP printer, 1GB usb, norton antivirus.. any good you think?
look on newegg.com. it is a great place. hp is a good brand but you should check out acer. just make sure that you don't get a dell or something with an Intel in it.Desktop HP6220 at Comet for 600gbp, including HP printer, 1GB usb, norton antivirus.. any good you think?
Not great for the price. And Norton is terrible, it's a really big drag on system resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment