Thursday, December 17, 2009

Can single colour HP printer cartridges be refilled? New ones are soooo expensive!?

Yes, you can refill HP printer cartridges. Be aware, however, that each printer cartridge has print heads built into it. This is the reason they cost so much. What this means, in practical terms, is that you'll only get away with refilling an ink cartridge so many times before it finally 'gives up the ghost'.





Also, be aware that if anything goes wrong with your printer because of you using refilled cartridges that you are unlikely to get much sympathy or support from HP themselves.





Having said that, I've used refilled cartridges (ones that I've refilled myself) for years with no problems.





I would estimate that you can successfuly refill a cartridge 3 or 4 times before it starts showing signs of deterioration. i.e. before print quality gets worse.Can single colour HP printer cartridges be refilled? New ones are soooo expensive!?
yes, buy a refill kit from your local supermarketCan single colour HP printer cartridges be refilled? New ones are soooo expensive!?
yes, try ebay
yes they can
Usually, yes.





In Google or Yahooo search or similar, type in the Cartridge type plus 'refill' or 're-manufactured' %26amp; see what comes up.
http://www.choicestationery.co.uk/





Try this link for good cheap cartridges.
I don't know which HP Printer/Cart you are talking about...but, these guys are good guys (I'm in UK, ordered from them in USA, no problems)


http://www.inksupply.com/hprfkits.cfm


Have a wander around here....
yh, there are places like ink express that refill them for u for about half the price of buying them
Yes, you can buy kits to refill them. It's a large syringe type thing that you poke into the cartridge and refill it. I never had much success with it, made a huge mess and ruined a pair of jeans. I think I still came out ahead from the cost of cartridges.





When I needed to buy a new printer I checked on the cost of refill cartridges and factored that into which one to buy. I buy cartridges in bulk for about $14 a piece for color and $11 a piece for black.

No comments:

Post a Comment