Thursday, December 17, 2009

I have a hp printer 720C its stopped working. I think the transformer has blown?

How can I tell and how can I fix my printer without the transformer if its bust?I have a hp printer 720C its stopped working. I think the transformer has blown?
Yes, you can call or go to www.hp.com to see if you can fix the printer.





But my first question would be... WHY!!!! Printers today are almost throw aways. If you take it somewhere to fix... you are still spending money.... even buying new cartridges are expensive and who's to say it will work after you fix it.... and for how long. You may be spending good money for nothing. My suggestion would be to get a new printer. You can get some inexpensive units that do a wonderful job, for a little more than the cost of the cartridges.





The only thong about getting a new printer would be if you are running parallel port. Almost all printers today us USB (Universal Serial Bus) for hooking between your computer and printer. You will need to make sure your computer can handle USB and that you have a USB Cable to finish the connection.





I might suggest getting an all in one which would give the option of copying, scanning, and printing. Some will also have faxing capabilities.





HP's


C3180


C4180


C5180 * feel it is a newer technology unit. May be best value.


C6180


are nice units.I have a hp printer 720C its stopped working. I think the transformer has blown?
not worth the trouble ditch it and buy a new one
go to hp's website they can help you on there.
Not worth it.


Cheaper to buy a new one from Compuse, or better yet from Amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment