Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I have a hp officejet printer that won't print. What can I do to make it print?

Check the printer settings.


We have more than one printer. Despite what we default it to, the printer defaults to the fax setting rather than the printer setting. We have to double check the printer selection or we are SOL with a spooler loading up that we cannot do anything with. Mom is always forgetting to check the printer selection. She can have 100 pages in the stack before she screams to me to buy her another printer.








Un-install and reinstall the printer drivers.I have a hp officejet printer that won't print. What can I do to make it print?
Unless the printer itself is broken. Reinstall the driver and the printing application for it. If you dont have the CD you can get it from the HP website. Be sure to get the printing application. That way you know you are doing what you can to get it working.

No comments:

Post a Comment