Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Is there a way to use my hp psc 1510 all-in-one printer wirelessly with my macbook?

It was set up before but our computer kind of crashed and now it won't work. Some one else set it up before and I'm not sure how to set it up.Is there a way to use my hp psc 1510 all-in-one printer wirelessly with my macbook?
Call HP tech support and ask them.Is there a way to use my hp psc 1510 all-in-one printer wirelessly with my macbook?
Only if it a wireless printer. If so you can set it up to print wire free. You will probably need help to configure the settings though. When you install the program it ask's you if you are printing over a network or if it hooked up with a USB cable. Reinstall the program and make the changes in the set up to start with.

No comments:

Post a Comment