Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I have an HP 4280C printer scanner but it doesn't work on Win Vista.?

I have an HP 4280C printer scanner but it doesn't work on Win Vista. I have installed and uninstalled the HP software and drivers with the CD, checked the USB cable and nothing happens. Win Vista doesn't recognize my printer!I have an HP 4280C printer scanner but it doesn't work on Win Vista.?
when you say doesn't recognize, that's kinda broad. Is it when you plugged in the usb and it's not detecting the printer? Or it does detect it and you are still not able to print? You can always go to the HP website and type the model of your printer on the search bar. It would give you known issues about this printer.I have an HP 4280C printer scanner but it doesn't work on Win Vista.?
This is a problem with windows vista. If the HP site does not have a Vista driver for your hardware for you to download then you are expected to buy another one that will work with Vista.





Look for the Vista logo in the future when making any hardware purchase.
My sister has the same printer and is using Windows Vista. It works just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment