Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I have an HP printer 6840 bought in the US (zone 1), how do I change the printer to zone 2 to use UK ink?

Try HP's web site for your printer. Basically, U R looking for ink carts. that end with ';EE'; instead of ';WN'; or ';AN'; or ';AA';.I have an HP printer 6840 bought in the US (zone 1), how do I change the printer to zone 2 to use UK ink?
You can change the firware by calling HP and they will talk you through changing it over. Report Abuse
I have an HP printer 6840 bought in the US (zone 1), how do I change the printer to zone 2 to use UK ink?
Printer cartridges are of a universal shape and standard. There is no zone 1 or 2 thats for DVD as such.





Zone 1 and Zone 2 refer to the type of decoding ie uk = Pal





well thats what I think....

No comments:

Post a Comment