Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How do i get my hp printer to work on my imac?

Depending on when the printer was made, HP may have some drivers available for it. Look on HP's support site for the exact driver.





http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/supp鈥?/a>How do i get my hp printer to work on my imac?
Buy a mac-compatible HP printer. Nowadays they are so cheap-----$60 for 3-in-1 brand new.How do i get my hp printer to work on my imac?
First you would need to know if HP has mac drivers for your printer. Go to http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/support.html?pageDisplay=support%26amp;jumpid=in_R329_prodexp%2Fhhoslp%2Fsplit%2Fsupport


and search for your printers model number.
when you buy the printer it comes with 2 cd's for installing, one is green (for windows) and the other is gray (for mac) install the gray one onto your computer then hook up the wires and it should work
Well , i know what the problem is... Its the iMac why dont you just get rid of it and get an HP laptop? it would save you the hassle.

No comments:

Post a Comment