Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I have an HP all in one printer that disconnects me from the internet. How do you solve this problem?

I have one to and it did the same and deleted my fonts! This is what I did:





I went to this site http://h20180.www2.hp.com/apps/Nav?h_pagetype=s-006%26amp;h_lang=en%26amp;h_cc=us%26amp;h_product=12085%26amp;h_client=S-A-R163-2%26amp;h_page=hpcom%26amp;lang=en%26amp;cc=us and selected my printer and chated with the representitive (not voice chat) and they fixed it and gave me my fonts back plus 100 more! I have almost every font known to man in the english language!!!I have an HP all in one printer that disconnects me from the internet. How do you solve this problem?
download jan 2005 update again (unrelated subject,but it works)I have an HP all in one printer that disconnects me from the internet. How do you solve this problem?
Go to there website and ask for help. They have help on there website.

No comments:

Post a Comment